Picture this you are invited for your college reunion and asked to wear a dress you used to wear in college. You are looking forward to the reunion party, but are tensed at the same time, as you cannot get into your old outfits. This is just an example, but there are many situations when your ever protruding tummy interferes with your day to day life. So, if you are looking for an effective solution to reduce the size of your tummy a tummy tuck surgery can do wonders!
Dont have enough information about tummy tuck in Chicago surgery? Not to worry reading this article will help you understand what is a tummy tuck, as well as other related aspects. Take a look!
What is tummy tuck surgery?
- It is a type of abdominoplasty in which the excessive fat accumulated in your abdomen is removed with the help of surgery. Removal of excessive fat leads to tightening of your abdominal muscle, making your tummy firm.
- Well, only having a bulging tummy does not mean that you are an eligible candidate for tummy tuck. You need to fulfill certain criteria in order to get it. Have a look on the criteria:
- You need to be healthy.
- You need to have a record proving unsuccessful weight loss.
- Lost the elasticity of your skin due to accumulation of excessive fat? You can qualify for an abdominoplasty.
- If you had multiple pregnancies, as a result of which if your abdominal muscles have bulged out and are unable to get back to normal you are eligible for abdominoplasty.
There are many people who try to avoid surgeries out of fear of side effects and risks involved. If you think the same, its time to reconsider. Though there are certain side effects involved with abdominoplasty, they are not major. Most importantly, they can be treated with mild medications. Some of the common post-operative problems related to tummy tuck are:
- Minor infections
- Formation of blood clots
- Delayed healing
This is some of the basic information about tummy tucks. Liposuction And Cosmetic Surgery Institute has got some of the best plastic surgeons practicing in the region. So, if you search keeping your eyes and ears open then you will surely find one for yourself. One of the most important things you need to consider is opting for a licensed surgeon.